Individual Leadership Coaching
As a leader, it’s important to remember that while you have people that you need to support, there are times when you need to focus on yourself. A leader’s effectiveness is closely tied to their own well-being and if you aren’t operating at 100%, then your team can’t either.
Finding a good work-life balance can be a challenge, especially when you are under constant pressure. That’s where NZ Leadership comes in. We work with you to mentor, develop, and grow your leadership portfolio. We provide you with the tools and techniques to get your life back in balance and reprioritize the important things in life like family, relationships, and physical and mental health while still thriving in your business.
By working with us, you’ll be able to lead with a clear mind and a renewed sense of purpose.
Duration: 50 min
Cost: $450(+GST) per session | $2,430(+GST) per 6 sessions
Coaching sessions are run monthly over zoom. If you are in the Wellington area please get in touch to book an in-person session.
Benefits of a 6 month package
- Consistency: With a 6-month plan, you will have consistent coaching sessions, which will help you to stay on track and make steady progress towards your goals.
- Long-term focus: A 6-month plan allows you to focus on long-term goals and develop a comprehensive plan to achieve them, whereas a monthly plan may only provide short-term focus.
- Greater accountability: By committing to a longer-term plan, you are more likely to hold yourself accountable for making progress.
- Increased flexibility: A 6-month plan may offer more flexibility in terms of scheduling and the ability to tailor the coaching sessions to your specific needs.
- Cost-effective: Signing up for a 6-month plan you’ll save 10% on coaching sessions
- Deeper understanding: With a longer-term plan, you have more time to understand the root causes of any problems or issues that you may be facing, as well as more time to work on solutions and make significant changes.
- Long-term support and mentorship: A 6-month plan allows for a deeper level of support and mentorship over a longer period of time, which can be beneficial for the development of the leader.